This range of SCEC endorsed cabinets has been developed with the usual innovative design that customers have come to expect from MFB Products.
The Class B and Class C Cabinets are constructed using state of the art techniques made possible by MFB’s commitment to utilising the latest manufacturing machinery.
MFB’s Class B and Class C Cabinets are endorsed by the security Construction and Equipment Committee for the protection of classified material. In accordance with the specifications, Class C 19” Rack Security Container – 13th June 2014 and Class B 19” Rack Security Container – 13th June 2014.
This includes the endorsed Bilock System for Class C and the KABA combination lock system for the Class B Cabinets.
The frame is a fully welded construction using Galvaneal steel with a durable powder coat finish.
Each cabinet has the option to be tailored to your specific requirements whilst still providing a SCEC compliance enclosure. Floor standing, wall mounted, multi compartment styles are now approved for supply.
The venting provided maximises airflow with strict compliance to the SCEC standards, and in conjunction with its patent locking system, MFB’s Class B & C doors have one the largest venting areas permitted of any SCEC approved enclosure on the market.
Available in standard heights of 12RU, 18RU, 27RU, 39RU and 45RU. Widths of 640mm and 840mm and depths of 600d, 800d, 900d, 1000d and 1200mm.
Cabinets bayed together do not need adjoining side panels. Cabinets bayed together via SCEC endorsed baying up kits.
Each cabinet comes standard with adjustable mounting angles front and rear with added cable entry points and provisions for optional fans in the doors and top/bottom frames.
- Doors are hung on multiple hinges and secured in the closed position by SCEC endorsed locking systems for both Class C and Class B configurations
- Individually serialized name plate
- Fully adjustable mounting angles front and rear finished in powder coat black
- Integrated plinth
- SCEC endorsed cable entry points
- Removable side panels secured from within the cabinet
- Levelling Feet
- Designed to be bayed together with other Class B and Class C Cabinets
- Powder Coat Finish with a choice of colours
- Roof & Floor mount fan unit with 4 or 6 fans
- Doors include plain, vented and glazed
- Door fan units for both 640mm and 840mm wide cabinets
- Castors can be fitted within the plinth
- Thermostatically controlled fans available
- Vented Side Panels
- Seifert precision air conditioner system can be fitted
- SCEC endorsed baying up kits
- Wall mountable
- Additional cable access holes
- Maximisied venting
- Split multi compartment design
Heights: 12, 18, 27, 39 and 45 (RU)
Widths: 640 and 840 (mm)
Depths: 600, 800, 900, 1000 and 1200 (mm)
Custom Sizes available
APO Grey Ripple
Gypsy Beige Ripple
IBM Blue Ripple
Charcoal Grey Ripple
Light Grey Ripple
Sable Black TX
The colour samples above are our standard range. As colour printing can only give a representative indication we suggest customers request spray out samples to guarantee exact colour match. These will also give accurate gloss and texture levels. (Semi gloss texture finish is always recommended and supplied unless requested otherwise).
Any other colour may be specified, however additional cost and or lead time will result. For accurate colour identification refer to Australian Standards AS 2700S-1985 or Pantone standards. Gloss level and texture should also be specified.