The S210 Cabinet is a perfect solution for small applications, the extensive range of sizes makes it easy to select the right cabinet for the job.
There are two types of doors to choose from, solid metal or with acrylic insert, both with key locks.
Another addition to the Cabinet is an optional external swing frame assembly. This unit allows the cabinet to be bolted to a wall and pivot 120 degree. This assists the user to gain access to the rear of the cabinet without removal of equipment. The swing frame is also key lockable. (Not suitable for 600 deep cabinets.)
The internal mounting frames are adjustable, and can be positioned at any required position throughout the depth of the cabinet.
- 3 depths to choose from 300 – 450 – 600
- Dual Internal mounting frames for adjustable mounting of equipment
- 6 different heights to choose from:
4RU – 6RU – 8RU – 10RU – 12RU – 18RU
- Cable entry gland in base 200 x 50mm
- Flush fit handles in sides
- Venting in top and base
- Fixed rear panel with 200 x 50mm cable entry gland.
- Lockable front door in either acrylic or metal.
- Lockable external wall mounting swing frame.
- Castor wheel kit.
- Internal fixed wall mounting kit.
- The standard roof fan trays are designed to mount into the S210 cabinets.
- Doors may be fitted Left or Right hand at Front and Rear .
APO Grey Ripple
Gypsy Beige Ripple
IBM Blue Ripple
Charcoal Grey Ripple
Light Grey Ripple
Sable Black TX
The colour samples above are our standard range. As colour printing can only give a representative indication we suggest customers request spray out samples to guarantee exact colour match. These will also give accurate gloss and texture levels. (Semi gloss texture finish is always recommended and supplied unless requested otherwise).
Any other colour may be specified, however additional cost and or lead time will result. For accurate colour identification refer to Australian Standards AS 2700S-1985 or Pantone standards. Gloss level and texture should also be specified.