S280 Industrial Cabinet IP66
This range of cabinets (rated to IP66) have been developed for industrial and outdoor applications. They are ideally suited to process control applications and can be fabricated in stainless steel.
- Doors are hung on multiple hinges and secured in the closed position by a multipoint locking system, activated by semi-flush fitting, “lift & swing” key lockable handle. The entire hinge and locking system is located outside the gasketted cabinet front, ie these lock rods do not encroach into the working area of the cabinet. Further, as this complete hinge/lock system is symmetrical, rehanging a left hand door to right hand can be accomplished “on site”. The 6RU and 12RU cabinets have a single point lock and provision to reverse hang the door
- Rack Mounting Angles are finished in black powder coat. Four are supplied as standard and are fully adjustable within the cabinet conforming to IEC 60297 practice
- Cable Access to the cabinet is provided at the base where there are two 50 x 200mm cable entries fitted with protective gland plates. Additional cable entry is available upon request
- Lifting eyebolts are supplied as standard on all cabinets, these are rated to 400kg – Lifting Spreader bars are available to aid lifting – these can be ordered separately
- Removable sides are fitted with security screws providing added protection within public areas, the cabinet also comes with a tool for panel removal as required
- Plinth is 90mm high and incorporates leveling feet and bolt down brackets as standard
- Glazed or metal doors can be specified
- Gear Trays can be fitted, either full height or partial
- Weather Hoods are available for cabinets used Outdoors for additional protection
- Venting can be provided through the addition of louvring on the side panels, however this will reduce the IP rating
- Fan units can be supplied and hit over the louvring internally
- Vermin Protector screens can be used in conjunction with louvres to eliminate the entry of small insects
APO Grey Ripple
Gypsy Beige Ripple
IBM Blue Ripple
Charcoal Grey Ripple
Light Grey Ripple
Sable Black TX
The colour samples above are our standard range. As colour printing can only give a representative indication we suggest customers request spray out samples to guarantee exact colour match. These will also give accurate gloss and texture levels. (Semi gloss texture finish is always recommended and supplied unless requested otherwise).
Any other colour may be specified, however additional cost and or lead time will result. For accurate colour identification refer to Australian Standards AS 2700S-1985 or Pantone standards. Gloss level and texture should also be specified.