These cabinets are of continuous welded construction fabricated entirely from 1.6 Galvaneel steel resulting in extremely robust design. Doors are made from the same quality material with a powder coated finish.
The cabinet is made from galvaneal coated steel with a durable powder coat finish in a choice of colours.
The swing frame mounts to the rear of the cabinet and provides a strong robust pivot for the entire enclosure, the frame is fitted with locks to secure the cabinet in the closed position. Available for the 600wide and 800wide versions, the swing frame adds an additional 70mm to the overall depth.
- Robust welded frame construction
- Venting top & bottom as standard
- 200 x 75 Cable entry gland top and bottom
- Flush fitting glass, metal or vented lockable doors with 180deg swing and lift off hinges
- Powder coated finish
- Adjustable 19” rack mount angles front and rear – Printed version available
- Removable side panels in plain or vented – Lock option available
- Wall mountable
- Plain, Vented and Glass Doors – Lockable – LH or RH hinged
- Rear swing frame – lockable
- Removable rear panel
- Internal Vertical Cable Ducts 100mm wide
- Internal swing frame
- Additional cable entry
- Custom heights and depths
- Custom powder coat colours
- Heights – 10RU to 45RU
- Depths – 300, 450, 600
- Widths – 600 and 800
APO Grey Ripple
Gypsy Beige Ripple
IBM Blue Ripple
Charcoal Grey Ripple
Light Grey Ripple
Sable Black TX
The colour samples above are our standard range. As colour printing can only give a representative indication we suggest customers request spray out samples to guarantee exact colour match. These will also give accurate gloss and texture levels. (Semi gloss texture finish is always recommended and supplied unless requested otherwise).
Any other colour may be specified, however additional cost and or lead time will result. For accurate colour identification refer to Australian Standards AS 2700S-1985 or Pantone standards. Gloss level and texture should also be specified.