Slimline Cabinets come in 2RU & 3RU versions. The 2RU stands out from the wall 100mm whilst the 3RU projects out 150mm.
Both are intended for the smaller Patch Panel Hub installations that demand a more prestigious solution than the usual low budget approach.
They present a tidy, secure solution suitable for small office/home office (SOHO) applications.
With their low profile and heavily angled sides they are ideal for use in confined, high traffic areas like passageways and thoroughfares.
These housings are made from galvaneal steel durable powder coat finish in a Sable Black finish.
- Key lockable, so they need not be located in a secure area.
- Internally, provision is made for various configurations of rack panels, smaller hubs, stallion boards etc.
- 4x50mm knockouts are provided in both the top and bottom to facilitate vertical stack mounting and inter-cabling between units.
- Large cable entry openings are provided in the rear.
- Venting to the top and bottom front enures low level heat will be dissipated.
- A Gear Tray can be mounted to the inside rear, further increasing the cabinet’s versatility.
APO Grey Ripple
Gypsy Beige Ripple
IBM Blue Ripple
Charcoal Grey Ripple
Light Grey Ripple
Sable Black TX
The colour samples above are our standard range. As colour printing can only give a representative indication we suggest customers request spray out samples to guarantee exact colour match. These will also give accurate gloss and texture levels. (Semi gloss texture finish is always recommended and supplied unless requested otherwise).
Any other colour may be specified, however additional cost and or lead time will result. For accurate colour identification refer to Australian Standards AS 2700S-1985 or Pantone standards. Gloss level and texture should also be specified.