S40 Notebook Tower
MFB is proud to release its range of free standing, chargeable notebook towers.
A supplement product range to the notebook trolley, the tower is designed for environments where space could be at a premium. These items are static, designed for schools and businesses that organize large numbers of notebooks and require support tools necessary for effective business practice. They provide a practical, functional storage solution.
Manufactured from galvaneal steel, the units are made of fabricated parts: powder coated and assembled using concealed hemlock rivets.
This series has been designed taking into consideration ergonomics and aesthetics. It becomes a stylish piece of additional school room or office furniture.
Suitable venting is provided to ensure appropriate airflow to prevent excessive heat build up.
- Notebooks are stored horizontally. Provision is made to accommodate the associated power supply and leads.
- Built into the notebook tower are two vertical power rails.
- Whilst stored, notebooks can be charged overnight.
- A light indicator power switch on the power rail as standard for quick assessment confirming if the unit is on or off.
- Individual compartment doors feature single point locking as standard.
- Standard overall dimensions are: 1890mm (H) x 600mm (W) x 600mm (D)
- Size variation and customization is available on request.
The units are designed to accommodate up to 19 notebooks. Units are finished in powder coat. A customer choice of colors is available including corporate colors if required.
Cabinet full height front glass doors can be fitted for additional security and full height rear vented metal doors can be fitted to prevent tampering with power rails. Single point locking as standard, two point locking on request.
Alternative keying systems can be arranged on request.
Identification labels can be fitted to individual notebook door panels on request.
Height: 1890 (mm)
Depth: 600 (mm)
Width: 600 (mm)
* Size variation and customization is available on request