There is a new 19” Rack on the block – The S17 Acoustic Cabinet
MFB Products, the leading supplier of Australian made 19” Rack Mount Enclosures has introduced a new product to their line-up. The all-new S17 Acoustic Cabinet now has a larger range of sizes, more options, and above all – the best acoustic properties of any other Acoustic 19” server rack on the market – a reduction of 43dB*
The all-new S17 Acoustic Cabinet has been redesigned from the ground up incorporating the most advanced methods for sound reduction. The enclosure now has better cable management, better air flow management, is easier for installers to fit out, and makes use of the huge range of accessories MFB has available.
The acoustic properties come from an advanced non-combustible sound absorption lining consisting of a patented acoustically tuned fireproof, sound-absorbing facing. The material is a specially formulated thermoset base foam. This unique material allows the noise to enter, and reduces the sound waves into smaller components, then traps the noise inside where it is absorbed and dissipated by the acoustic, lightweight, non-combustible foam. This gives the lining a much superior sound absorption capacity.
Another unique feature of the new enclosure is the door & side panel seals which are fitted with a continuous form in place gasketing system that provides an impervious seal.
Additional features include
- Front & Rear Doors – optional Glass
- Roof mount fan extraction system exhausting to the rear as standard.
- Rated to a static load of 1000kg
- Welded enclosure using high strength Galvaneal steel with pre-treatment and powder coat finish is provided as standard.
- Enclosures can be bayed together.
- The plinth is fitted as standard and includes levelling feet and bolt down provisions. Castors are optional.
- Vertical Rack Mount Rails are finished in black powder coat conforming to IEC60297. There are four supplied as standard and are fully adjustable.
- Two 75 x 200 cable entries are provided at the rear base, one on either side.
- Doors are fitted with concealed multipoint hinges, and a protected multipoint locking system, lift and swing handle with key lock are also standard.
- Custom sizes are also available
* Measured at 100dB source level